Friday, February 25, 2005

 

Scottish Top 50 - Proclaim Texas Historical

Colin MacIntyre, or Mull Historical Society as he prefers to be called is another master pop craftsman. I stumbled across their album Loss for £3.99 at HMV once - the best bargain ever. I also recall seeing them at T in the Park where a devoted Oriental fan in front of me kept thrusting her blow up sheep high in the air. Crikey. Texas I've never been that much of a fan of. Still, it's all good clean wholesome fun. And then, tantaraaan,we're into the top ten with the magnificent Proclaimers who I last saw giving a free show at the Ocean Terminal in Leith. Top quality.
PS - In case you haven't heard, Edwyn Collins (ex Orange Juice - No.24 below) is in hospital after suffering a brain haemorrhage - Get Well Soon, Edwyn.


12. Mull Historical Society - Watching Xanadu
11. Texas - I Don't Want a Lover
10. The Proclaimers - Born Innocent
Comments:
ta for a mention of blueskies..I had a look at your blog and reckon its well worth a daily deke infact, probably three. Agree with you about Fish..overblown maudlin nonesense esp that Kayleigh dirge. I saw the Proclaimers at Aberdeen Music Hall yonkers ago and it was a real hooly with the tub thumper from the Felsons playing along on bongos.keep on blogging boab
 
I read this forum since 2 weeks and now i have decided to register to share with you my ideas. [url=http://inglourious-seo.com]:)[/url]
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?