Tuesday, February 08, 2005

 

Scottish Top 50, pop pickers

I see Is This Music (a Scottish music mag, m'lud) is currently running a top 100 Scottish Albums of all time list. I know lists are ridiculous and all that, but they're guaranteed to get folk sniping and moaning, so, to add petrol to this particular fire, I have decided to run down the recent Top 50 Scottish bands of all time as voted for by readers of The List (a Scottish listings mag, m'lud). Fluff's Top 20 countdown music starts things off. I think The Shamen track sounds a tad dull now, whereas the mighty Skids still sound great to these ears. Of One Skin was always my favourite Skids track, despite Richard Jobson's pretentious lyrics.


Pick of the Pops theme
50. Shamen - Move Any Mountain
49. Skids - Of One Skin
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?