Thursday, February 10, 2005

 

Scottish Top 50 - Incredible Cocteau Dogs

The infectious ska and XTC influence of Dogs Die in Hot Cars is likeable enough and catchy. I bet they're dog sick of Dexy's references, mind you. The Cocteau Twins have recently reformed after a ten year absence, so here's your chance to hear again the unique breathy imaginary words of Liz Fraser set to some arty Grangemouthian atmospherics. The Incredible String Band track is an inspired folksy epic with some superb sounds swilling round in it. I have to admit this is the first time I 've heard them. Must investigate further.


45. Dogs Die in Hot Cars - I Love You Cause I Have To
44. Cocteau Twins - Lorelei
43. Incredible String Band - Koeeoaddi There
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?