Monday, February 14, 2005

 

Scottish Top 50 - Heavy, light and middleweights.

I know nothing of Aerogramme other than their new heavy metal stylee was somewhat popular on the fringes until eclipsed by all the new boys- Franz etc. This particular track sounds fairly pedestrian to me. The Eurythmics I can take or leave. Usually, leave. Probably, a tad cruel to Annie in the picture there. However, for some reason, this deliberately wistful tune has ended up my favourite of theirs. And to round off, a nicely shambolic live track from The Pastels in celebration of their favourite speedway team, the Glasgow Tigers.




39. Aerogramme - The Here, The Now, Whenever
38. Eurythmics- I Saved The World Today
37. The Pastels - Speedway Star
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?